Wednesday 17 January 2018

YOU ARE GOD’S SIGNET RING






Haggi 2 :23 “On that day,' declares the LORD Almighty, 'I will take you, my servant Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel,' declares the LORD, 'and I will make you like my signet ring, for I have chosen you,' declares the LORD Almighty."



I have a habit of personalizing the scriptures to myself when I read them, and today I came of across this Scripture Haggi 2 :23 and I was amazed of the love & the power God gives to His Children , when He said we are join heirs he meant it every bit , try it ! Replace Zerubbabel in the scripture with your name and see the importance God gives you .

Some info on a signet ring it seals of decrees from a King ,it is a also a Carrier of the King’s name and identity .

 Likewise God has made us all His Signet rings , He has given us authority and power to overcome but ,are you using that authority ?

Luke 10 v19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

He has also made us  all carriers of  the name of Christ and His identity  , Are you ? Is your life displaying His Love . We all are not perfect {James 3:2 We all stumble in many ways…..”} but if we share the greatest gift “Love” , we will be display God’s most important commandment . Remember God forgives and repentance is available to us , use  it ! , and don’t let that stop you from been a carrier of His name and identity .

Ephesians 1:4 - For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight.



Most of all God wants to use you ,His Servant to full his decrees , Remember a decree is not   implemented in a Kingdom if it doesn’t have the Seal of the King , which  comes from the signet ring !

Therefore When God chose you to be His Signet Ring He knew you can fulfill all He has planned , Trust in the Lord and He will strengthen you to be more than you ever dream of been!

No comments: