Monday 15 May 2017

Mother

Being a mother is the greatest gift one can get from God it comes with great reasonability but It is worth all the pain and handwork . Been a mum of three isn't a bed of roses but the love I receive from my children and joys I share with them I can't trade it for the world .

If you  haven't had a child and you are trying to have one , Trust God he has his time for everything all you need is faith .
I have an aunt that couldn't have a child for 9 long years she kept the faith and in her ten year of her marriage she conceived , Gods timing is not ours .
Below I inserted some scriptures to encourage those wanting to be mums .


And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord  Luke :1 :45

After he [Abraham] had patiently endured, he obtained the promise Hebrews 16:15

Your wife will be like a fruitful grapevine, flourishing within your home. Your children will be like vigorous young olive trees as they sit around your table.  Psalms 128:3


I believe all things are possible through God .

My mothers Day pictures below .....💖


No comments: