Wednesday 10 May 2017

THE HELP YOU NEED TO DO ALL THINGS

Been a mum of three , wife , sister , daughter , Leader , employee , manger and the daughter of the most high can get overwhelming especially with the time , One as so much to do but cant because  there's isn't enough time or strength to do all , but yet I still do it and my often asked question how Nadine ?
My answer is Jesus Christ , with him beside me I can accomplish all I have to do ,the scriptures below are my bows in my arrow .
  
(Philippians 4:13, NKJV )“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”
(Psalm 27:1, KJV). ). “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?”
(Ephesians 6:10-11, NIV).“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes”

Try relying on God and asking him for help and watch how HE CAN HELP YOU !

Image result for supernatural strength from god

No comments: