Thursday 19 November 2015


Abigail Hope Munien - My Restoration( 2012)



When God loves you ,He never leaves you and taht's a fact ,He never left me , After losing my baby Girl I never thought I would have children , but one year later I came to know I was expecting and long after I came to know it was a girl , from that moment I knew God was restoring my joy which was taken away , I knew my tears where almost at it's end . The moment I held Her in my hand I was filled with so much so love to my Saviour for giving me back my hearts desire .

Trust in God , never fails , It might seem has though you can't make it over the mountain , but the Word of God says in Matthew 17:20 .. if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."
Apply the Word Speak into every situation and wait on God and see how miracles will take place in your life .



No comments: