Wednesday 25 November 2015


My Life Partner 




Meet my my life parter, my best friend , my first love and much more Dushane .
Today I write this blog because it's his birthday , He turns 27 years old and ten years of that 27 years he has been my partner in life. I thank God for the great husband He has blessed me with , He brings light , love and laughter to my life , if there is anyone that can make me laugh its him , That's the best part of been his wife is there is no dull moment I cant be sad without a reason . We have had our up's and downs but we have learnt from every situation . One of our secrets is putting God first .
I love him today just has much has ,I did when we first started dating and  maybe even more .He completes me and I complete him .Thank you Lord for creating this great person and allowing him to my husband .

No comments: