Thursday 12 November 2015


Esther Magdalen Destiny (2010)


My Second baby , Wow isn't she beautiful , She was all I could ask for , what we wanted to complete Our family , but Sadly she passed away 9 days after her arrival , The greatest loss in my life , one I could never recover from ,it's 5 years now but it feels like yesterday .I write this post to encourage other mothers who are out there to be strong and courageous  because God is with you , Losing her has made me value each moment with my kids and to never to let my circumstances dictate to me but  rather I stick to the word keep prophesying  life into my situations , there is no time to sit and let things happen you need to get up do it !!!


My baby was a great loss but a learning experience I will never forget !!!


No comments: